Policy and Procedure Lifecycle Management Made Easy
For health plans, successfully managing a library of policy and procedure documents can be a labor-intensive and time-consuming job.
Adding to an already stressful situation, if these are not documented and managed properly – including being updated each year – plans may be subject to costly fines and corrective action plans from the state, or at the federal level.
Developed specifically for health plan compliance departments, the CodySoft® Policy and Procedures Module® allows health plans to streamline the creation, approval, distribution, communication, comprehension and certification of a health plan’s policy and procedure documents.
WITH THE POLICY AND PROCEDURES MODULE®, YOU CAN:
- Quickly create policy and procedure documents and manage the review and update process with complete control
- Centralize, streamline and standardize your entire policy and procedure lifecycle management process to ensure that all policies stay current and none have expired
- Effectively communicate policy and procedure information throughout your organization to improve visibility, and ensure access and review of all materials
- Reduce compliance risk and easily confirm your organization’s understanding of policy communications through comprehensive acknowledgement and testing
- Reduce administrative costs related to the manual creation, approval, distribution and comprehension testing of policy and procedure materials
- Easily search and locate policy and procedures materials within the library
- Link policies and procedures to the Regulatory Analyzer® and the HPMS Memo Module® for cross-referencing rules, regulations and requirements