A Central Source for HPMS Memos
On average, health plans receive 10 to 20 HPMS memos each week that must be reviewed and interpreted by health plan compliance departments.
Staying current with this constantly evolving information is difficult at best. But without an effective process in place to manage these memos, your health plan’s compliance is at risk.
The HPMS Memo Module® allows health plans to streamline this review, organization and response to HPMS memos, and automatically updates plans’ databases with new standard memos from CMS. And for memos specific to your health plan, uploading to your HPMS memo database and publishing to your library couldn’t be easier.
WITH THE HPMS MEMO MODULE®, YOU CAN:
- Centralize, organize and streamline your entire HPMS memo management process and effectively communicate information throughout your organization
- Update and track required responses and due dates, and create assignments for memos that require action from the health plan with integrated scheduling functionality
- Incorporate robust reporting tools that improve the management of HPMS memo statuses
- Improve visibility and ensure access and review of all HPMS memos
- Easily search and locate HPMS memo guidance to ensure organizational compliance
- Ensure your organization’s review, understanding, and compliance with HPMS memo communications through the capture of acknowledgements and testing results
- Reduce administrative costs related to the manual review and comprehension testing of HPMS memos
- Attach HPMS memos to the underlying rules and regulations they impact in the Regulatory Analyzer® to ensure that all parties are aware of the full scope of regulatory changes