Your Single-Source Solution for Member Marketing Materials
We know the struggle that health plans face in sending out member marketing materials on time and in compliance. Working with multiple vendor partners can make an already complicated process even more complicated and risky. Miscommunication and delays that occur during the hand-offs between document authors, translation vendors, printshops, mailhouses, and 508 remediation specialists can quickly make meeting CMS deadlines difficult, if not impossible. Add the real possibility that differing specializations and non-aligned workflows introduce content, formatting and proofing errors that can lead to erratas, corrective action and more.
With less than 30 days in September to handle final approval, proofing, printing, binding, assembly and mailing of plan versioned Annual Notice of Change (ANOC), Evidence of Coverage (EOC), and Formulary books to all members, time is exceptionally tight. A misstep could result in costly delays, or worse.
And recurring new member Welcome Kit and ID Card mailings, as well as printing and distribution of compelling, colorful Pre-Enrollment Kits that include a Summary of Benefits, Business Reply Envelope and carbonless forms, can be equally demanding.
We Can Help
CodyPrint® is an adjunct to the CodySoft® Collateral Management Module®, which extends the expertise, efficiencies and accuracy of our core platform to include the print and fulfillment of member materials.
Together, these tools provide health plans with a single-source, A-to-Z solution for the design, distribution and compliance tracking of important member communication materials – including the yearly ANOC mailing, new member Welcome Kits and more.
Add customized Medicare and Medicaid specific language translation and 508 remediation capabilities, and with CodyPrint®, health plans can manage complex projects with greater simplicity, accuracy and cost-effectiveness than ever before.
WITH CODYPRINT®, YOU GAIN:
- A centralized project management tool and intelligent systems for prepress and proofing of printed components, QA/QC and management audit reports, member data file processing – including deduping and merge/purge, USPS CASS processing and NCOA move updates – barcode tracking and delivery confirmation.
- A network of HIPAA-compliant print shops and lettershops across the nation, ready to work with your tight schedule, including disaster recovery and redundancy plans
- Expert guidance to reduce or eliminate unnecessary printing costs
- Least cost routing and minimized postage for deepest discounts on standard mail postage rates
- Minimized transit times into homes for faster delivery to members
- Fewer readdressed or returned mail packages
- Medicare and Medicaid specific language translation and 508 remediation services for all documents